Thank you for visiting

IMPORTANT NOTE: I redesigned and relaunched Joy In This Journey at www.joyinthisjourney.com after our daughter Elli died. You will find posts from October 2008 to the present there. Please come over and read the new journey there.

Mar 16, 2006

More Garden Veggies

I forgot to update the list of plants I'm going to attempt to grow from seed this summer. My mouth waters just thinking about it!

Microgreen salad greens (gift seeds)
Steak Tomato Sandwich tomatoes
Fresh Salsa tomatoes

I also have some flowers to try. I already mentioned the morning glories and hibiscus. I also have some mixed flowers that were a free gift, plus climbing nasturtiums (oops - I didn't realize they were climbers when I ordered them).

I may purchase a few additional veggies from the garden center... we'll see. I want to grow some peppers, both hot and bell. I also love red onions. And I've always wanted to try garlic. But I only have so much time, space, and oh yeah, spending money.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails