Thank you for visiting

IMPORTANT NOTE: I redesigned and relaunched Joy In This Journey at www.joyinthisjourney.com after our daughter Elli died. You will find posts from October 2008 to the present there. Please come over and read the new journey there.

May 6, 2006

Great Saturday


Much as they bicker over toys, these two are great buddies. Here they are both waking up with a juice and a video after a busy day of playing outside and a nice long afternoon nap. What a life!




I took the girls to a women's banquet Saturday. Elli decided she wanted to wear matching dresses with Anna, so I dressed to coordinate. They really enjoyed themselves, though we did have to leave early when Anna got too tired to be entertained any longer.




I got myself a new toy with my first paycheck. I've wanted a digital camera of my own for a few years now, so when my film camera died last year, I started looking seriously at them. I just fell in love with these miniature cameras. It's as small as a deck of cards, and just a tad thicker -- that's a CD next to it. Isn't it the cutest little camera you've ever seen?

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails