Thank you for visiting

IMPORTANT NOTE: I redesigned and relaunched Joy In This Journey at www.joyinthisjourney.com after our daughter Elli died. You will find posts from October 2008 to the present there. Please come over and read the new journey there.

May 27, 2006

Blast from the Past

I have been sorting photos this week in a vain attempt to catch up on all my kids' scrapbooks. That's my summer project, along with finishing the cardigan and probably sewing Sam a twin-sized bedspread of some sort. We're going to graduate him up to a twin bed in the next few months and he's already picked out firetruck fabric at Yarns and Fabrications.

I happened upon two envelopes of photos from my senior year of college. After I caught my breath from laughing so hard, I attempted to photograph the photos with my digital camera. They aren't the greatest quality, but I thought everyone would enjoy these flashback photos.

Scott and I get all gussied up for the Junior-Senior Banquet. I am wearing a bridesmaids dress my mom wore for my aunt's wedding something like fifteen years earlier. Scott flew back from New York City to be my date to this dinner.



I love this photo. Nice napkins, ladies! Brenda and Brooke allowed us to share their table.


I have no idea what we're doing here. But this is Brooke and I carrying on at the banquet. (We had to generate our own entertainment because what was planned was so... well... lame. You know it's bad when the (then popular) Christian music group (who shall remain nameless) tells the audience, "We know you're not allowed to dance... but go ahead anyway.")

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails