Thank you for visiting

IMPORTANT NOTE: I redesigned and relaunched Joy In This Journey at www.joyinthisjourney.com after our daughter Elli died. You will find posts from October 2008 to the present there. Please come over and read the new journey there.

Apr 5, 2006

Wanted: Pet Rock

Willing to answer to the name "'Rocko,' like Zoe's." Large enough that my baby sister won't try to eat it. Sings, dances, and says the alphabet. If interested, please send applications to Sam.

----

This afternoon I took Sam outside with me while I planted iris bulbs. He wanted to help, but quickly got bored with handing me bulbs one at a time, since half the bulbs were dried out and I wasn't planting them! He began picking grass, throwing it in the air, and clucking like a chicken.

I have no idea.

----

At lunch today, Sam suddenly got really excited. He was looking out the back window and calling for me to come look. I couldn't tell what he was looking at, so I went over.

He said, "Look Mommy! Up there! It's drawing!"

It was an airplane trailing smoke behind it.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails