Thank you for visiting

IMPORTANT NOTE: I redesigned and relaunched Joy In This Journey at www.joyinthisjourney.com after our daughter Elli died. You will find posts from October 2008 to the present there. Please come over and read the new journey there.

Oct 11, 2006

Little Songbird

While driving in the car today, Sam asked if we could go to McDonalds. While I explained to him that we just went to McDonalds last week, it's a special treat, and no we aren't going today, I heard Anna.

I stopped to listen.

"E I E I O..." she warbled.

I started to sing, "Old MacDonald had a farm..."

She replied, "Moo moo moo."

Sam and I sang, "And on that farm he had a cow..."

Once we sang through all the farm animals and the song ended, she piped up demandingly: "Bee eye bee eye bee!"

It took me a second.

She demanded again: "Bee eye bee eye bee!"

Ah yes. The B.I.B.L.E.

Sam and I sang "The B I B L E... yes that's the book for me..." and she yelled "BIBLE!" at the end, right on cue.

She then demanded: "Bee eye bee eye bee!"

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails