Thank you for visiting

IMPORTANT NOTE: I redesigned and relaunched Joy In This Journey at www.joyinthisjourney.com after our daughter Elli died. You will find posts from October 2008 to the present there. Please come over and read the new journey there.

Sep 25, 2006

Up On the Soapbox Again

I enjoy reading the blogs of a couple doctors-in-training. I'm playing catch-up this week since I missed two weeks of posts.

Today, I found a real gem on vaccines from my favorite resident up in Canada. (By the way, don't ever get sick up there -- the medical system is a wreck.) She's rather blunt (kinda like me) and got really fired up in this one, but that's all the apology I'm going to make. So go read her post, Just Do It, and then show your kids how much you love them. Just. Do. It. As the mother of a medically-fragile child, I do whatever I can to prevent as much illness and trauma as I can. Vaccinations are one small way to protect their health and their bodies from damage.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails