
After seeing the photo I posted of Anna yesterday, Mom and Dad sent me this photo of myself. They wondered if I saw any family resemblance.
----
Knitting Update
I'm still trying to decide what pattern to use for my Olympic knitting project.
Nor have I selected my yarn. Though I did see an ad for an affordable cashmere/merino blend that sounded really nice for a baby sweater.
Perhaps I don't really take this challenge seriously.
Perhaps I am overconfident.
Perhaps I haven't known how much spending money I have this month and haven't wanted to over-extend just to buy yarn.
Maybe I'll get out tomorrow.
"Why not today?" you ask. My vehicle is at the repair shop today.
Maybe the repair bill won't be so high that I have to abandon all hope of new yarn and just knit from my stash.
Maybe I won't be so sick tomorrow from rubbing noses (literally - she thinks it's funny, and I do too, until she comes down with a cold the next day!) and playing "nibble those fingers" with my sick baby that I have to stay home and rest.
Here are my socks. I'm quite proud of them. But I haven't worked on them since I stayed up so late knitting last week. It took me quite awhile to get over the sleep deprivation. Plus I went to a woman's conference with my sister and some girls from church Friday night and Saturday. (Excellent conference, by the way. If you ever get a chance to hear Martha Peace, I highly recommend her. And I highly recommend her books.) I decided to enjoy just sitting and listening and NOT bring my socks to work on.
And here is my cat, Jazz, playing with the socks. And a shoe lace that Sam decided to remove from Elli's sneakers last night.